Sunday, September 20, 2009

thank you card

I've been having a very relaxing weekend ... it all started Friday night when a friend and I went and had our first (of many) pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. That kind of got me in the 'autumn' spirit, so I made a batch of soft ginger-apple cookies (but I didn't add the icing the recipe calls for.

I also wanted to try making this clever gift-card holder I saw on on the Chic'n Scratch Live website ... I just love this site 'cause it has so many great ideas. My card isn't quite finished as I haven't added anything to the inside, but I'm happy with the way it's turned out so far ...

front of card


inside of card

I'm off to clean up my kitchen ... I love baking and cooking, but I don't really like the cleaning-up part.

Thanks for stopping by.
all stamps used were from CTMH ... solo T & adorning corners

No comments:

Post a Comment