Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yay … I finally started!

This past weekend was a self made long weekend … I took a much needed day off work and it was fabulous! It was a nice, relaxing day filled with the smell of double fudge cookies baking in the oven. I decided to use the rare bit of free time I have to start working on my Christmas cards … I wanted at least to have them started before December arrived.

I had an idea in mind, but wasn’t sure how it would turn out. I have to admit that I’m thrilled with the final card … it’s better than I had hoped!

So far I’ve only made a dozen …

and have about 2 dozen more to go. Hopefully I’ll be able to squeeze a few moment in a day to work on them … ‘cause they need to be in the mail in the next week or so.

*fingers crossed*

Materials list:

  • kraft card stock - Papertrey Ink
  • Dasher stamp, ink & rhinestones – Stampin’ Up!
  • Holiday Trinkets stamp – CTMH
  • Wonderful Winter patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Laura! I just love it! You've made ONLY a dozen! lol Great job! Have fun with the next two dozen! I worked with some paper yesterday that had a dragonfly on it and thought of you! Have a great night!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete