Friday, January 7, 2011

I know it’s a little late, but …

Happy New Year!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted something and I have a feeling that this could be a long post.

First I just wanted to share a couple of photos of my fur-babies on Christmas morning while they opened up their gifts …

Christmas morning Smudge opening a gift

maizie and the toys Maizie looking at all the toys

Smudge and the toys Smudge posing with the toys

my fur babies my fur-babies checking out the anchovies

Now for something crafty … I’m hoping that I’m going to be better about updating my blog this year. I think my biggest problem is that I always forget to take pictures of what I create and I either end up giving them away or I put them away and don’t think about them anymore. Well, it’s not my New Year’s resolution (‘cause I just think those are made to be broken) but I’m going to try and take at least one picture of whatever I make when I’m done. *fingers crossed*

My mom’s aunt is turning 95 next week and wanted to create an card for her that was special and I really like the way it turned out. It’s pretty simple, but I think it’s pretty elegant.

close up

I think that’s it for now … hope everyone’s New Year is off to an amazing start.

Material list:

  • patterned paper, cardstock, ink, ribbon & embossing folder – Stampin’ Up!
  • stamps – Recollections
  • stardust embossing powder
  • rhinestones - CTMH

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment