Monday, January 17, 2011

I have a bone to pick with you …

pretty much sums up the look my little fur-babies give me every Halloween when I dress them up and attempt to take their picture.  So, when I decided to create a layout of the pictures from this past Halloween the Haunted paper collection from Cosmo Cricket seemed to be the perfect choice – I loved the colours and distressed look, but the little skeleton dude was just too perfect. 

Halloween - 3 Martha Stewart spider web punch add a nice detail

Halloween - 4 a dew drop highlights the ‘31’

I used crackle accents on this little guy

Materials used:

  • cardstock – Stampin’ Up!
  • patterned paper – Cosmo Cricket
  • Tattered Angels Bingo Board – Halloween
  • Glimmer mist – Haunted Shadow & Raven
  • Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Stains – Frosty Forest Green, Golden Lump of Coal, Black Orchid Silver & Crème Brulee Cream
  • Frames – Recollections
  • Bling – Me and My Big Ideas
  • Crackle Accents - Ranger
  • punch – Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment