pretty much sums up the look my little fur-babies give me every Halloween when I dress them up and attempt to take their picture. So, when I decided to create a layout of the pictures from this past Halloween the Haunted paper collection from Cosmo Cricket seemed to be the perfect choice – I loved the colours and distressed look, but the little skeleton dude was just too perfect.
- cardstock – Stampin’ Up!
- patterned paper – Cosmo Cricket
- Tattered Angels Bingo Board – Halloween
- Glimmer mist – Haunted Shadow & Raven
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Stains – Frosty Forest Green, Golden Lump of Coal, Black Orchid Silver & Crème Brulee Cream
- Frames – Recollections
- Bling – Me and My Big Ideas
- Crackle Accents - Ranger
- punch – Martha Stewart
Thanks for stopping by.