A while ago I went to a scrapbook warehouse sale … I had picked up some really cool items from Kaiser crafts, but I hadn’t really had any ideas on what to do with them. Until now, that is.
I decided to make a decorative piece for myself using the jigsaw puzzle set …
I ended up keeping the project very simple … I decided to let the words have the biggest impact.
It’s the first altered piece I’ve made that I’ve kept for myself … it goes perfectly with my room and it’s something that makes me smile every time I see it.
- Kaiser craft jigsaw puzzle
- patterned paper: MME So Sophie collection
- bling: Prima & Basic Grey
- flower & ribbon: Prima
- stamps: Michaels
- charms & metal accents: Making Memories & Blue Moon
- chipboard accent: DCWV Mariposa collection
- miscellaneous: Craftsmart black paint, Ranger Distress Stickles – Rock Candy
Thanks for stopping by.