Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh, Smudge!

Yesterday was our Thanksgiving holiday. I planned on spending the entire day working on some projects. I live in a one bedroom condo, so space is at a premium. I do have a desk in my den space (it's a nook outside my bedroom), but when I get in a 'crafting mood' I like to spread out. So, I often find myself taking over the dinning room table. Well, I don't know if any one else has the problem I was having yesterday, but my littlest kitty (Smudge) wanted to get in on the crafting too. I didn't mind him sitting in the middle of the table too much ...

... it was when he decided to stick his paw on the open stamp pad that I had a problem with.

After I washed the cranberry ink off his paw I was able to get a few more things done, so I'll post them soon for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment