Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

I've been a bit busy lately so I haven't really had any creative time, so unfortunately I don't have any projects to share with you today. I've decided to make this weekend a 'me weekend' which means I'll be cooking up a storm ... I'm planning on making some chili and two kinds of soup (spilt pea and English onion) and getting a lot of unfinished projects completed.

In the mean time I thought I'd share some pictures with you - but I do need to clarify something first - I'm not one of 'those people' that dresses up their pets on a regular basis ... I just think it makes a cute photo op on holidays.


my little bat & pumpkin

camera-shy Maizie

Smudge - lovin' every minute

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I love your kitties! They dont seem to mind their costumes! :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete