Sunday, November 1, 2009

A relaxing Sunday - and my first sketch challenge

I've had very relaxing and productive weekend (just like I had hoped). I made some chicken chili, calzones, split pea soup and English onion soup. I know that may sound like an awful lot of food, but I'm freezing most of it. I'm finding that it's not only a time saver, but also a $$$ saver ... I'm only doing one major grocery shop a month (I pick up milk and fresh produce when needed) and when I come home from a long day of work I can just quickly get dinner ready. Plus, I can take it all to work for my lunches so that saves a lot of $$$ too.

Anyway, I saw a sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Planet and I thought I'd give it a try. So, here's what I came up with ...


I think it turned out pretty good.

stamp set: New Fallen Snow (CTMH); inks: outdoor denim & twilight (CTMH); white card stock (Papertrey Ink); patterned paper scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment