Monday, November 9, 2009

Simple and elegant card

What a busy week. I knew I would be out of town for the weekend, so I had to get everything I normally do on the weekend finished during the week. Where did I go you ask? On my annual shopping trip across the border with 5 of my girlfriends. The trip started out like a fun thing to do when my best friend was turning 30 and we had so much fun that we made it into an annual event. I'd post some pictures of all the fun we had, but there was too much shopping going on. But I can tell you that on several occasions we were all doubled over with laughter.

I do have a quick card to share ... it's simple, but elegant (I think).

Hopefully I'll have more to share soon.

Kraft card stock: PTI, patterned paper: Sandylion, New Fallen Snow stamp set: CTMH, sparkles accents: CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment