Sunday, November 29, 2009

Project I'm working on

Just thought I'd share what I've been working on. I saw this treat box being made for Halloween and I thought I'd use the idea and adapt it for Christmas. I'm going to be going to two Christmas dinners ... one on Christmas eve and the other Christmas day ... and I wanted to make something to put at every one's place-setting. I've adapted the original idea just a bit ... I'm using a Papertrey Ink stamp set to create a tag that the ribbon will be tied to. I'm planning on adhering the tag to the box and then tying the ribbon around it to keep it closed. I have to make 30 and so far I've only got half of the pieces I need cut out. I'm hoping to get the rest cut out and ready to assemble soon.

Anyways, that's it for me for now. I'm hoping I'll be able to post more often, but things have been very busy lately ... fingers crossed that everything calms down before the holidays so I'll actually have time to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment