Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Dance

I was just as happy as could be today … I had found a new scrapbook store in my area and decided that since I had the day off work I’d treat myself with a caramel-pecan-gingerbread scone from Whole Foods and a few goodies from the LSS. Well, I think I actually did a happy dance when I saw the Jillibean Soup ‘Atomic Soup’ paper collection there. The inner nerd in my had been on the hunt for this collection since I first saw it … you see, I have a BSc in Chemistry and Biology and have spent the last 10 years working in a lab as a research chemist. So, these papers …

atomic soup - stirred elements

atomic soup - cup of equation

atomic soup - minced molecules

… made me smile.

And, I just had to get this itty bitty stamp set to go along with the paper …

Unity Stamp - Love Potion #9

I can’t say if I’ll ever use the ‘love potion #9’ stamp, but the little beaker, test tube and Erlenmeyer flask were just too cute to pass up!

I have a few layouts in mind for this paper … I have pictures from university and the research lab that I’ve never done anything with, so I’m excited to finally be able to do something with them.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment