Monday, February 14, 2011

YPP Sketch Challenge #2

Here’s the sketch …

YPP - sketch challenge #2

Here’s what I came up with …

Part of the challenge was to use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products … so, I used a couple of colours to colour the white Thickers and to create the accent paper behind the picture (along with my very first set of Nestabilities).  I also used them to colour a paper flower and to add a bit of shimmer to some seam binding and a bit of Webster’s Pages trim.  Then I added a bit of journaling on a piece of vellum to the corner with a few grey pearls.  I’m enjoying doing these challenges as I’m finding that I’m getting a lot more layouts done.

Materials used:

  • card stock and vellum: Stampin’ Up!
  • seam binding: from Fini Ribbon
  • pearls: Prima E line
  • trim: Webster’s Pages Bloomers
  • LSG: Voodoo Violet Blue, Golden Lump of Coal & Creme Brulee Cream
  • Thickers: American Crafts ‘Platforms’
  • flower: Recollections'
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities: Curved Rectangles

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment