Here’s the sketch …
Here’s what I came up with …
Part of the challenge was to use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products … so, I used a couple of colours to colour the white Thickers and to create the accent paper behind the picture (along with my very first set of Nestabilities). I also used them to colour a paper flower and to add a bit of shimmer to some seam binding and a bit of Webster’s Pages trim. Then I added a bit of journaling on a piece of vellum to the corner with a few grey pearls. I’m enjoying doing these challenges as I’m finding that I’m getting a lot more layouts done.
- card stock and vellum: Stampin’ Up!
- seam binding: from Fini Ribbon
- pearls: Prima E line
- trim: Webster’s Pages Bloomers
- LSG: Voodoo Violet Blue, Golden Lump of Coal & Creme Brulee Cream
- Thickers: American Crafts ‘Platforms’
- flower: Recollections'
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Curved Rectangles
Thanks for stopping by.